- Works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting.
- Operates on lamp in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90 minutes.
- Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 1300 lumens.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- AC output ensures compatibility with newer lamp technologies and helps prolong lamp life.
- Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
- Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote* of the fixture.
- Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
- UL listed for factory or field installation.
- Low-profile galvanized steel construction.
- Compact design fits most fluorescent fixtures.
- Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA,Local and State Codes.
- UL listed for damp locations.
- Compatible with most 1, 2, 3 and 4-lamp electronic standard and dimming AC ballasts.
- Operates one 8W-54W T5/T5HO, one 17W-40W T8 through T12, one 13W-42W 4-pin compact or one 18W-50W 4-pin long compact fluorescent lamps.
*NOTE: When battery packs are remote mounted, the remote distance cannot exceed 1/2 of the distance from ballast to lamp specified by the A.C. ballast manufacturer. The maximum allowable remote mounting distance is 50 feet.