The LEDMPAL series is a group of architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white).*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
▪ Type III models deliver 9,257 lumens & 116 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 10,307 lumens & 129 LPW at 4000k; and 10,542 lumens and 132 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Type V models deliver 9,725 lumens & 122 LPW at 3000k; 10,033 lumens & 125 LPW at 4000k; and 10,342 lumens and 129 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket. ▪ Effective projected areas (EPA's) are: • Front = 0.38 square feet • Side = 0.30 square feet • Face = 1.04 square feet
▪ Threaded receptacle (½” NPS) for photocell. Optional arms and slip-fitters provide additional photocell mounting options.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.