Best Lighting LED Ultra Thin Edge-Lit Flat Panel 4ct (LEDPNL) - 2X4' - 50 Watt - 3000K | 3500K | 4000K | 5000K - 5,062 Lumens
: In stock
: Best Lighting
2X4' FT LED ULTRA THIN EDGE-LIT PANEL 50 WATTS 3000K 3500k 4000K 5000K - The ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel (LEDPNL) series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white) 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 63,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ LEDPNL2x4-50W Provides 4,652 luminaire lumens (99 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 3500k & 4000k, and 5,062 luminaire lumens (108 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.