BL4N-AT Airtight Universal Housing Non-IC
- Small Aperture Housing for accent and task lighting.
- The BL4N-AT is Washington State energy code approved to meet restricted airflow requirements.
- Airtight housing limits the exchange of air between ceiling plenum and heated/cooled areas.
- Internal thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials ad improper lamping.
- Adjustable socket bracket allows the use of different lamps types and sizes, as well as proper and consistent lamp positioning.
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has several 1/2" knockouts. Four Romex pry-outs include integral strain relief and require no additional claps.
- Reinforced captive bar hangers allows housing to be positioned at any point within a 24" joist span and then locked in place with a set screw.
- Unique beak design provides quick installation.4 double-headed captive nails/screws provide for ease of installation.
- Bar hangers fit onto T-Bar spine for quick alignment and can be permanently secured.
- 5 1/2" height allows use in 2" x 6" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts to accommodate ceiling thickness.
- UL damp location
- UL feed through.