The 19005AR Remodel Housing is designed for 4″ trims and downlights. This housing is perfect for residential or commercial Line Voltage applications. This housing is Insulation Contact Rated (IC-Rated), which means that insulation can be laid directly over the unit. It’s also Rated Airtight which helps keep rooms insulated to increase energy efficiency. All NICOR housings are equipped with Integrated Thermal Protection Guards which will shut itself off if the unit begins overheating, which can occur for any number of reasons. The 19005AR requires one R20 or PAR20 light bulb rated under 50-Watts and is Protected by NICOR’s Limited 1 Year Warranty.
- Aluminum construction provides greater heat dissipation.
- Washington State Energy Code approved to meet restricted airflow requirements.
- Airtight housing limits the exchange of air between ceiling and plenum and heated/cooled areas.
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping and misuse of insulation.
- Adjustable socket bracket assures proper and consistent lamp positioning.