Housing is die-formed and embossed from cold rolled steel. Finish is high reﬂectance P3 - Post Powder Paint. Wiring access plate and knockouts are provided on back of housing allowing for ﬂexible greenﬁeld attachment. Ballast cover snaps easily into place eliminating the need for tools when accessing the ballast. Prismatic lens is held within a hinged steel frame door. The heavy gauge door frame hinges downward on either side and is held in the closed position by two positive cam latches. Knockouts are provided on ends for continuous wiring. Listed by and bears UL label.
- > 90% reﬂectivity.
- Corrosion and scratch resistant
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- Available in multiple lamp conﬁ gurations
- Shallow design speciﬁ cally for T5 or T8 lamps
- Ends are secured by snap-in interlocking system
- Clear .100 acrylic prismatic lens is standard
- Exclusive “Light Lock” frame reduces light leaks
- Flush steel door with rotary action cam latches or hinges from either side for easy re-lamping
- Easy access plate for quick wiring
- Pre-lamp available
- Equipped with Integral Earthquake Clips
- Every ﬁ xture is individually tested with lamps installed
- UL listed for damp location