▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white) 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 199,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 4,508 luminaire lumens (129 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,590 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 3500k; 4,672 luminaire lumens (133 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,836 luminaire lumens (138 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting ing rid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.