Commercial grade. Meets all UL 498 requirements. Triple wire line contacts provide excellent long-term plug retention. Arc-resistant thermostat face. Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire. Terminal screws backed out. Tamper resistant receptacles have a UL Listed shutter system.
- 20-Amp, 125-Volt Heavy Duty Duplex Receptacle
- TR Receptacles feature a safety shutter system that prevents the insertion of foreign objects that can cause shocks and electrical injuries
- TR mark is clearly visible on device face
- Permanent solution for protection against electrical shock versus plastic caps that can be removed
- Auto-ground feature eliminates the need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosures
- Clearly visible "TR" markings on the face of device.
- High impact-resistant thermoplastic cover and body for long service life in commercial applications.
- Slotted, Phillips, and Robertson tri-combo screw heads offer greater installation flexibility.
- Green grounding screw and self grounding clip for automatic grounding connection in grounded metal wallbox.
- Shallow design for maximum wiring room in box.
- Washer-type break-off plaster ears for best alignment.
Testing and Code Compliance
- UL Listed
- ISO9001 Registered manufacturing facility.
- Environmental: Flammability UL94, V2 Rating
- Operating temperatures: From -104ºF (without impact) to 167ºF maximum continuous