Superior quality through...
- Secure, mechanical connection of conductors.
- Runs approximately 25°F cooler than purple twist-ons.
- Provides more safety
Product Specifications & Measurements:
Max. Voltage: 300V
Wire Type: Copper/Aluminum, Copper/Copper, Aluminum/Aluminum
Wire Range: Min #18 / Max #10
Temperature Rating: 105°C
Flammability Rating: V-2
2 Port Aluminum to copper Lug (AL-CU):
- Two ports allow conductors to remain separate, permitting th elug to:
- Provide Lower resistance, therefore lower temperature
- Provide longer-term reliability
- One Piece for Easy installation
- Secure, mechanical lug designed for aluminum to copper (AL-CU) connections
- AlumiConn design features a tin plated lug with two ports and nickel-plated compression screws.
- Versus other products designed for aluminum to copper conductors, Alumiconn:
- Is a more cost-effective alternative for replacing aluminum electrical wire systems
- Offers a solution that makes pig-tailing easier and safer.
- AlumiConn is suitable for multible types of connections including:
- Aluminum to Aluminum
- Aluminum to Copper
- Copper to Copper
- Ports of connectors contain a layer of corrosion inhibitor that provides resistance from oxidation.