MULTI-PURPOSE LED AREA LIGHT 150 WATTS 3000K, 4000K, & 5000K - The LEDMPAL series is a group of architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the LEDMPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
▪ 120-277V models available in 3000k (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white). 277-480V models available in 4000k & 5000k.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 58,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
▪ Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
▪ Type V models deliver (120-277V) 19,887 lumens and 130 LPW at 3000k; 18,486 lumens and 121 LPW at 4000k; and 18,752 lumens and 123 LPW at 5000k.
▪ Type V models (277-480V) deliver 17,972 lumens and 123 LPW 4000k; and 18,167 lumens and 124 LPW at 5000k.
▪ Universal 120-277 or 277-480 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Optional glare shields (full and half) and wire guards are available.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
▪ Effective projected areas (EPA's) are 0.38 square feet (sf, front); 0.30 sf (side) and 1.04 sf (front).
▪ Threaded receptacle (½” NPS) for photocell. Optional arms and slip-fitters provide additional photocell mounting options.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.