The LEDFHB132 is a full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the LEDFHB132 provides high levels of durability and performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
▪ Delivers 18,564 lumens (141 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 18,564 lumens (141 LPW) at 5000k.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housing.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛” thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
▪ Options include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits surface-mounting kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cable- mounting kits.