This 120V AC powered hardwired signaling strobe light is designed to meet the needs of the Americans with Disabilities Act in fire and carbon monoxide detection situations. The ADA requires a 177 candela strobe light to be triggered during an emergency in order to alert hearing impaired occupants in residential and institutional applications. A super-bright xenon strobe flashes when interconnected alarms are triggered to help alert hearing impaired residents. Separate flash patterns help a hearing impaired person better distinguish the danger present. The flash patterns approximate the audible alarm sound emitted by either a smoke/heat alarm or a carbon monoxide alarm. Listed to UL1971 standard.
- Smart Strobe has separate flash patterns to distinguish between a smoke/heat or CO danger
- Bright 177 candela strobe light
- 1Hz flash rate meets ADA, ANSI 117.1, NFPA 72 and UL 1971requirements for visual signaling devices.
- Can be interconnected with BRK/First Alert smoke, heat and carbon monoxide alarms
- 10-Years Limited Warranty