The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel (LEDPNL) series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW), and is DLC Premium listed. The LEDPNL is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white)
4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 63,000 hours of operation with at
least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ LEDPNL2x4-50W Provides 4,652 luminaire lumens (99
lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 3500k & 4000k, and 5,062
luminaire lumens (108 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ LEDPNL2x4-70W provides 6,567 luminaire lumens (97
LPW) at 3000k, 6,645 luminaire lumens (98 LPW) at 3500k &
4000k, and 7,325 luminaire lumens (108 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in
grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging
brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see