4" Non-IC Remodel Airtight Housing
: In stock
BL4R-AT Airtight Remodel Housing Non-IC
- Small aperture Housing for accent and task lighting.
- The BL4R-AT is Washington State energy code approved to meet restricted airflow requirements.
- Airtight housing limits the exchange of air between ceiling plenum and heated/cooled areas.
- Internal thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials ad improper lamping.
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has several 1/2" knockouts.
- Four Romex pry-outs include integral strain relief and require no additional claps.
- 5 1/2" height allows use in 2" x 6" joist construction.
- Housing slips through 4 1/2" ceiling opening.
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate ceiling thickness.
- UL damp location
- UL feed through.