The LEDHBR-PRM is a premium round LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings including commercial, industrial and retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a die cast aluminum housing and clear glass lens, the LEDHBR-PRM provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ For models with 120-277V AC input voltage, long-life LEDs provide 141,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70). Models with 347-480V AC input voltage feature L70 performance of at least 205,000 hours.**
▪ Provides a range of 13,812 to 34,704 lumens.*
▪ Universal 120-277 & 347-480V AC voltage (50-60Hz) are standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors.
▪ Mounting options include suspension from pre-installed mounting hook, yoke mounting, and attachment to electrical conduit.
▪ Optional, IP65 Merrytek occupancy/daylight sensor and junction box assembly provides a fully-wired luminaire & control package. To order, add the suffix “OS” to your luminaire catalog number.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing, painted black.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.